IP Addresses and Cookies
Generally speaking, you may visit the site while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personal information.
Our websites automatically log your IP address and domain name, and non-personal information such as the type of web browser you use, to help us administer the sites and to compile statistics such as the number of visitors.
The Types of Cookies Primestream Uses
Use of Personal Information
We also use this information to send you information about Primestream, or other topics Primestream thinks may be of interest to you, such as product information or updates. As part of its business, Primestream works with authorized partners, such as authorized resellers, to provide you with the services and information. As part of those activities, Primestream may share your information with those authorized entities so that they can directly provide the information or services to you.
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us at info@Primestream.com or the address listed below.
In order to enter into a contract regarding the purchase of Primestream’s products or services, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not to provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the product or service.
Primestream keeps the information you provide for as long as you remain an active user of the site and recipient of our information.
Aggregation and Use of Anonymous Data
Primestream aggregates information provided by you to create anonymous statistical and demographic data. This anonymous data helps Primestream to understand and know its customer base better. That anonymous data may be provided to third parties but never in such a fashion as to identify you personally. Some Primestream products and websites use Google Analytics for the collection of anonymous data. Learn more about how Google uses data collected using Google Analytics.
The Google Analytics features that Primestream employs are as follows:
- General Features related to browsing behavior such as: browser type/version and language, operating system type/version, device type/version, domains, page views, referring/exit pages, location data such as country, information about how you interact with our Site’s webpages and with third-party links, traffic and usage trends
- Demographics and Interest Reports: Age, Gender, Interest Data
- Advertising and Remarketing: This includes data from Google’s signed-in users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use such information from their Google account to personalize ads
- User ID Tracking: To combine sessions across multiple devices and interactions for logged-in users
You can opt out of Google Analytics by using this tool:
Primestream does not sell to third parties information you have submitted to this site that identifies you personally.
You can opt out of receiving Primestream marketing messages; see the Accept/Decline section below. Please note that it may take us a reasonable amount of time to process your request.
Public Forums for User Materials
Certain portions of the site are designed to offer you the opportunity to post information on the site, including but not limited to information about yourself (“User Materials”). You should always remember that publicly displayed information is public. For example, you may be permitted to post your resume information, a video you have created, or to post messages in any chat rooms, message boards, mailing lists, and/or news groups this site makes available to its users. If you use a forum, bulletin board or chat room on an Primestream website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Primestream is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Primestream Links to Other Sites and Advertising
From time to time Primestream may make online surveys available to users of the site. Participation in those surveys is voluntary. Some online surveys may ask participants for personal information, such as an email address, in addition to requesting answers to survey questions. Primestream may use that personal information to contact the participant if necessary, or as otherwise described above. Primestream may make the results of any survey publicly available, although Primestream will not attribute any particular response to you without your permission.
On occasion Primestream may make available to users of the site contests, sweepstakes, or similar events in which they may qualify for participation. Participation is always voluntary and subject to the applicable rules. The rules may ask participants to provide personal information as a condition of participation. Primestream may also make the winner’s names public, as provided in the applicable rules, or as required by law. Primestream may also use that information as described above. In some instances, the applicable rules may contain additional or different uses for the information you provide; please be sure to review those rules carefully before entering.
Support Data will be used only to provide customers with support, including purposes compatible with providing support, such as troubleshooting recurring issues and improvements to support or to products and services. Primestream will not use Support Data or derive information from it for advertising or similar commercial purposes without customer’s permission.
Generally speaking, this site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. No security measures are 100% effective and Primestream does not warrant the security of your personal information. Since the site under general usage does not collect financial information, Primestream uses the standard internet connections for those general usage portions of the site, without secured sockets.
This site may provide certain additional, optional services that may use additional security measures to protect the information, such as financial information, provided by you to obtain the service. Those additional security measures may vary, depending upon the particular service offered. You will be informed of any specific security measures at the time you register for a particular service. Please review that information for further detail.
In some cases, you may be prompted to register with the site to undertake a particular site activity or obtain a particular service. As part of that registration, you may be asked to choose your own password. Primestream reminds you to protect your password, and not provide it to others to use. Allowing others to access and use your account and password can compromise the security of your information. Primestream disclaims any responsibility or obligation for your decision to provide your password to others.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Typically you accept to receive communications when you submit information to the site. If you wish to remove your information from the site registration database and no longer receive future communications or use any services, you may do so through any of the methods described below. Please note that it may take us a reasonable amount of time to process your request.
- The Profile section of this site may permit you to change a previous selection and decline to receive further communications, or to delete your registration.
- You can send an email to info@Primestream.comfor assistance in deleting/changing your prior selections.
- To manage marketing email content you receive from us, please click here. You may completely unsubscribe from marketing email communications anytime here.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- The Profile section of this site may permit a registered user to change or modify information previously provided.
- A particular service may have an Administration section that allows you to change or modify information you previously provided for that service.
- You can send an email to privacy@Primestream.comfor assistance in deleting/changing your prior selections.
RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
Primestream is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under that regulation, you have the right to (a) be informed about Primestream’s use of your data, (b) to access the data Primestream has collected from you, (c) to correct any mistakes in the data Primestream has collected, (d) the right to have the data Primestream has collected erased, (e) to restrict processing (f) to portability of the information Primestream has collected, (g) to object to the collection and processing of information, and (h) to not be profiled. To exercise any of these rights, please contact Primestream at privacy@Primestream.com or via mail at the address below.
Additional data protection rights for EEA residents
If you are a resident of a European Territory, you have the following enhanced rights under EU data protection law:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletionof your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us about questions or concerns” heading below.
you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us about questions or concerns” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. Specifically, you can withdraw consent for us or our partners to drop our __adroll cookie and our partners’ cookies by clicking here or by withdrawing consent for AdRoll when you see a “consent banner” on a publisher or advertiser site which lists AdRoll as a vendor.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Territories are available here.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are located in a European Territory and we are processing your data as a data controller, Primestream is the data controller of your information. To contact Primestream please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
15590 NW 15thAve
Miami, FL, 3316